This article contains a collection of 50 highly popular articles that appeared on the internet in 2018. Our curators had a gala time picking the best of the lot and we are very happy to present it to customer-obsessed leaders like yourself. We hope that these resources will offer interesting insights about various customer strategies as we progress into 2019. Enjoy reading!
The foundation of customer retention is knowing what your customers want and offering a personalized experience. According to Salesforce, 50% customers are likely to switch brands if a company doesn’t anticipate their needs. The key to figuring out what they want lies in understanding the unstructured customer data they leave behind after the interaction.
Following are a few popular articles on customer retention, which our curators found on the internet in 2018 .
- 12 brand personality types to consider for revved-up retention
- Customer experience is key to boosting retention
- Improving customer experience and retention with the path to purchase
- It is time to reinvent your customer retention strategy
- How customer retention strategies create the ultimate competitive advantage
- Best customer retention strategies for 2018
- 100 Interesting Stats and Predictions for Customer Retention Leaders
- Reimagining customer lifecycle to retain more customers
- The business that’s now only interested in customer retention
- How to increase profits by focusing on customer retention strategies
Customer Lifetime Value:
Customer lifetime value is the most important metric that companies overlook and its significance has been understated for a long time. But, 98% of companies now call customer lifetime value critical to their marketing strategy. Today, the majority of companies have realized the significance of customer lifetime value, and are slowly getting better at using it effectively for their revenue growth.
- The impact of understanding customer acquisition costs and customer lifetime value
- How customer value affects your business
- The revival of customer loyalty: how regulated utilities can reshape customer engagement
- The customer journey begins – and sometimes ends – with your employees
- Who should lead your customer journey mapping practices?
- Using real time marketing and machine learning based analytics to drive customer value management
- 3 ways AI can free up employee time and boost customer value
- “How to increase customer lifetime value with data”
- What marketers should consider when using customer lifetime value (clv)
- Optimize your customer journey
Customer experience is the new marketing. Brands that are well-positioned for success in the coming years have adopted a new strategy; they compete on Customer Experience. According to research, 81% of satisfied customers are more likely to do business with you again if they have a positive experience.
- The most successful brands focus on users — Not buyers
- 4 ways you can use AI to enhance every step of the customer journey
- The future of customer experience is AI: Are you ready?
- Your best opportunity for growing business: the customer experience
- 5 customer experience trends to watch
- How concept sprints can improve customer-experience innovation
- 6 ways to build a customer-centric culture
- The role of customer care in a customer experience transformation
- 3 building blocks of a superior customer experience strategy
- 10 innovative ways to excite your customers
When it comes to company health, arguably the most important driver is customer satisfaction. A majority of customers will choose the company that had satisfied them even though their prices are high over a cheap, but low-quality service option. In fact, small business leaders estimate that 85% of their new business comes from word of mouth.
- The four secrets of achieving customer satisfaction
- “The value realization road map how to ensure customer satisfaction” – Javed Matin
- 18 myths about customer satisfaction
- 10 suggestions to improve customer satisfaction scores
- Elevating customer satisfaction and growth through service to solutions
- 5 tips to improve business ratings and customer satisfaction
- Are your customer satisfaction goals hurting or helping your business?
- 13 best practices for designing customer satisfaction surveys (CSAT)
- The big problem with customer satisfaction surveys–and what to use instead
- Which customer satisfaction metric is right for you?
The best way to improve your brand’s reputation is to simply focus on customer service. Companies that provide the best customer service also have strong brand reputations. Turning customers into brand evangelists is easily possible if you treat your customer’s right every time.
- 4 common-sense ways to help boost your customer service
- How companies can identify racial and gender bias in their customer service
- 25+ awesome ideas for celebrating customer service week
- How to talk to a grieving customer
- Customer service operations rest on mature technologies, but emerging ones add differentiation
- Why customer service should be part of your marketing plan
- How to deliver terrible, horrible, no good, very bad customer experience
- When your customers are talking, quiet your brand voice and listen
- How customer service can turn angry customers into loyal ones
- 5 predictions on the future of customer service
We hope that these handpicked resources will offer you fresh insights on the best practices, tips, techniques, and use cases for improving customer lifetime value, customer experience, customer satisfaction, customer service, and customer retention.