The response we received to the previous editions of the 50 handpicked resources has been welcoming among the customer obsessed leaders, and it has inspired us to develop another edition of it. These 50 best resources became popular on the internet during the second quarter of 2018.
80% of your future profits will come from just 20% of your existing customers. Despite the significance of customer retention, less than a third of business executives consider it a priority. The relations you create with your customers will define how your business moves forward. It’s up to you to make sure that your business moves in a profitable direction.
Following are a few popular articles on customer retention, which our curators found on the internet in the last quarter.
- Churn Classification for Customer Success Management
- Are you facing these Big Data Challenges in your Customer Retention Strategies?
- It is time to Reinvent Your Customer Retention Strategy
- Using Machine Learning to Solve Real World Problems – Customer Churn
- 4 Reasons Why Customer Retention Matters to Your Customer Acquisition Efforts
- 5 ways to steer customers from the Churn Cliff
- Top 5 tips to prevent Customer Churn from keeping you up at night
- 6 ways to Customer Retention – with the least effort, most impact
- Using AI to Solve a Business Problem
- Technology Based Solutions to Enhance Customer Retention Strategies
Customer Lifetime Value:
In today’s highly competitive market, improving customer lifetime value (CLV) must be given immense importance as it effects the bottom line. It’s evident that losing your high CLV customers and retaining your low CLV customers has a negative impact on your revenue based on their current level of spending. Understanding this would help you adjust your approach towards both groups by identifying alternative ways to hold on to profitable customers.
- How to Increase Customer Lifetime Value with Data
- Mapping the Customer Journey
- Customer Lifetime Value Revisited
- How to Use Artificial Intelligence, Personalization and Automation in the Customer Journey
- Model, Measure, Validate and Optimize Your Way to Customer Journey Success
- Customer Journey Mapping: Navigating a Course to Better Customer Relations
- 4 Quick Ways to Increase the Lifetime Value of Your Current Customers
- How Concept Sprints can improve customer-experience Innovation
- The Revival of Customer Loyalty: How regulated utilities can reshape Customer Engagement
- Customer Journey Maps – Walking a Mile in Your Customer’s Shoes
82% of consumers in the United States said they stopped doing business with a company due to a poor customer experience. Consumers today aren’t ready to just buy something; they are also looking for a great customer experience that complements the product or service. That’s why it’s essential to provide a level of customer experience that delights customers and builds a lasting relationship with them.
- Customer Experience, where it is now, and where it will go next
- Is Your Organization Customer Centric?
- Consumers say they will pay more for a Better Experience
- How Deep Learning will change Customer Experience
- How to start turning data into Customer Experience Insight
- Believing any of these 4 Customer-Experience Myths could sink your Brand
- Designing Masterpieces of Customer Experience
- Your brand is defined by the sum of all your Customer Interactions
- Why a ‘Personal’ Customer Experience is Critical to your Business’ Success
- The Future of Customer Experience is AI: Are You Ready?
A totally dissatisfied customer decreases revenue at a rate equal to 1.8 times what a totally satisfied customer contributes to a business. Businesses have to be trustworthy and deliver what they promise. By effectively delivering what you promise and going an extra mile, you can delight your customers, and this can lead to increased customer satisfaction.
- What is ‘Hidden CX’ and why is it critical?
- Optimizing Your Business to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- 10 Suggestions to Improve Customer Satisfaction Scores
- The four secrets of achieving Customer Satisfaction
- 3 Reasons why Customer Satisfaction should not replace Quality Assurance
- 13 Best Practices for Designing Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT)
- How too much Empathy can Reduce Customer Satisfaction
- The Big Problem with Customer Satisfaction Surveys–and what to use instead
- Why Millennials’ Customer Satisfaction Level Matters in the Age of Tech
- “The Value Realization Road Map: How to Ensure Customer Satisfaction”
60% to 70% of customers will do business with a company again if it deals with a customer service issue fairly, even if the result is not in their favor. Companies with the best customer service also have great brand reputations. These companies have the ability to turn their customers into brand evangelists by treating them right, the very first time.
- Baby Steps: Make these simple changes to improve your Customer Service
- Customer Experience Vs Customer Service Vs Customer Care
- Why Customer Service should be part of your Marketing Plan
- 4 Common-Sense ways to help Boost Your Customer Service
- 3 Ways to Rethink Customer Relationships in the Age of the Consumer
- 10 effective ways to transform your Customer Service and Customer Experience
- 5 Predictions on the Future of Customer Service
- How AI can make Customer Service more Efficient
- Why your Salespeople need to spend time in Customer Service
- Scaling your Company to always serve your Customers
We hope that these 50 handpicked resources will offer you with fresh insights on the best practices, tips, techniques, and use cases for improving customer lifetime value, customer experience, customer satisfaction, customer service, and customer retention.