This blog contains a collection of 25 highly popular articles that appeared on the internet in the first quarter of 2020. Our curators meticulously picked the best of the lot and we are very happy to present it to customer-obsessed leaders like yourself in the form of a handy eBook for ease of reading. Times are very difficult for everyone at the moment, thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic. People are being affected in many different ways and, as this article by Lovegasm.co explains, it is even affecting our personal relationships. For many people, they are unable to see their families and friends. It’s also difficult to safely leave the house without some sort of face covering, such as this earloop procedure face mask for example. Keeping yourself and others safe is vital to prevent the spread of this disease. It’s already had a massive impact on the world, so let’s all try and prevent it from affecting any other people.
Due to the massive impact this virus has had on all social aspects of life, we know it is also going to be affecting businesses in a massive way. At times like these, where business leaders are facing unprecedented scenarios on a daily basis, we hope that these resources offer interesting insights into various business strategies to tackle the short term problems yet not lose sight of the big picture. Enjoy reading!
If you are a business who has been hit by this pandemic and have been trying to keep your business going by accepting the federal PPP loan, you may not be sure about the next steps to take when this is all over and businesses go back to normal trading/opening. You can click here and check out how to navigate through paying back that loan or check into loan forgiveness. Loan forgiveness can be considered if you think that you won’t be able to pay back the loan given to you, there are certain guidelines that need to be stuck to and can be checked out on sites like zenefits.com.
The following are a few popular articles on customer management that our curators found on the internet in the first quarter of 2020.
- COVID-19: Implications for business
- Proven Strategies That Will Plug The Leaky Bucket Of Customer Revenue
- 93% of Professionals Find Customer Retention Just as Important or More than Acquisition
- Customer Retention in the Telecom Industry – New Thinking
- The 3 Unintended Consequences of CX Obsession
- 23 Service Improvement Tactics That Work
- Why You Need Multiple Predictive Models To Retain Your Customers
- 3 Tips for Winning Customers with Emotions
- If you’re using a single tool for measurement, think again
- The Three Ways Companies Value Customer Success Programs
- Setting a High Bar for Your Customer Service
- Preparing for loyalty’s next frontier: Ecosystems
- What It Means to Get Customer Service Right
- Using Customer Data To Drive Growth
- Three Keys To Customer Retention For Customer Success Managers
- Modern Thinking for Customer Experience Indexes
- Building A Compelling CX Business Case
- The State Of CX Teams
- Customer Experience is More Than Transactional: Is Your Marketing Value Longitudinal?
- Improving Customer Experience By One Point Can Drive More Than A Billion Dollars In Revenue
- How To Win Back Customers Who Stop Engaging With Your Emails
- Three Steps To Elating Your Customers And Winning Their Hearts
- Why all marketing should be performance marketing
- Service Design: Five Principles To Improve CX, EX, And Business
- This Is The Fix For Your Cable TV Customer Service Problems
We hope that these handpicked resources will offer you fresh insights on the best practices, tips, and techniques as you plan your customer strategy for 2020.
Click the below image to download the article in PDF format.