In the last year and a half, customer expectations have changed at a faster rate. Considering the impact and aftereffects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can expect that customer retention will be more critical and challenging in the days ahead, which will require you to re-evaluate your customer retention strategy.
Our curators have compiled 25 trendy retention articles and insights that were published in the last quarter. We are delighted to present it to customer-obsessed leaders like yourself in the form of a handy article for ease of reading.
- Why Your AI Project Is Failing to Deliver Value
- How to Leverage CX Automation for Customer Retention
- Why Proactive Customer Retention Is Not Optional
- Are Your Customer Acquisition Tactics Annoying Your Existing Customers?
- Marketers Really Need to Focus on Customer Retention (Here’s How)
- Customer Retention and New Business Strategy Clues from Your Customers
- 6 Customer Retention Tips That Actually Work
- How to boost Post-COVID Customer Retention
- 3 Major Customer Retention Mistakes to Look Out for
- 4 Ways for Marketers to Maximize Customer Retention
- Ways Proactive Customer Service Can Lead to Customer Retention and Growth
- Your 3-Part Action Plan to Improve Customer Retention Today
- Customer Retention and Growing Your Customer Base
- Make These 2 Things a Priority If You Want to Increase Customer Retention
- How Customer Retention Can Transform Profitability and Brand Perception
- Transforming Customer Value into a Key Business Strategy
- Why Peter Drucker Got Customer Value Right
- To Build Long-Term Value, Think Like Your Stakeholders
- If You’re Going to Raise Prices, Tell Customers Why
- What Makes a Customer Valuable to Your Business?
- The CFO’s Role in Creating a Positive Customer Experience
- 12 Metrics to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Company’s Customer Relations
- 3 Ways Commodity Businesses Can Improve CX
- Why Value and Diversity Are Key to Competitiveness in Pricing
- A Guide to Creating Customer Value and Building Loyalty at Any Budget
We hope that these handpicked resources will offer you fresh insights into the best practices, tips, and techniques to make your customer strategy for 2021 more effective.
Click the below image to download the article in PDF format.